Join EMED Air Ambulance Benefit
PURCHASE EMED AIR AMBULANCE BENEFIT BELOW:
Read more about the EMed Air Ambulance Benfit below:
EMED JAMAICA GROUP MEMBERSHIP DESCRIPTION
EMED LIFE LINE, an Emedical Global Jamaica Ltd brand, has pioneered an innovative new program in Jamaica. This program provides for affordable access to emergency air ambulance and international health care services.
Average Jamaicans will now be able to have access to emergency air ambulance services when in need of emergency airlift to international healthcare centers in a fully equipped air ambulance.
For only $3000 JM per month or $32.50 USD, this ﬂexible membership program will provide emergency evacuation services in times of critical need on an aircraft equipped with the appropriate medical equipment and staffed with qualiﬁed medical personnel.
This program is provided by EMED in Jamaica as a membership group beneﬁt program. Eligible members will receive access to emergency air evacuation services, personal care advisors, and affordable international healthcare facilities.
It is designed to enhance the quality of life for the average Jamaican citizen through affordable access to high-quality air ambulance services. It includes access to air ambulance services from our base of operations in Jamaica which is supplemented by our international ﬂeet when necessary.
This is Not an insurance plan–It is a member base program
A. What is EMED LIFE LINE?
EMED LIFE LINE Is a membership benefit program which offers access to emergency air ambulance services to eligible members following conﬁrmation of need by our team of local medical experts.
Simply put, those members, eligible under the program and in need of emergency treatment, which is not available locally, will be airlifted in a fully equipped air ambulance to a selected medical facility.
B. Medical facilities
The program’s access to participating hospital/health centers that:
- Accept patients brought into their country by the emergency air ambulance service
- Offer their services at discounts ranging from at least 25% below and as much as 90% less than the standard US rates.
C. How do members qualify?
Persons are eligible by being a member of any EMED employer group, who has: a) paid the required monthly fee for a period of no less than 6 months; and is b) up to date with such payments at the time of their service request.
D. What is covered under EMED LIFE LINE?
Emergency air ambulance evacuation and patient support services that are necessary to facilitate access for eligible members to participating hospitals in times of life threatening emergencies when necessary medical services are not available locally.
Elective services are also included at discounted rates.
E. What about medical treatments overseas?
EMED’s Patient advisors will work with members to provide the best options available based on local doctor recommendations, the actual medical case, and the economic ability and or insurance coverage of the patient. From start to ﬁnish our personal care advisors will support the member through all stages of transportation treatment and recovery. Our continuity of care program will ensure that the local physician and the overseas surgeons collaborate to achieve the best outcomes in highest member satisfaction.
F. What happens in an emergency?
- Upon signing up members are given access to a local emergency phone line.
- The local emergency line will provide access to personal care advisors who will consult with our medical director. The medical director will in turn collaborate with the members attending physician to determine the eligibility and the most appropriate course of care.
- When clearance is given, the personal care advisor and operations manager will facilitate the members access to those services.
- The operations manager will facilitate the travel plans (with or without air ambulance)including emergency visa authorization, as well as the hospital admission arrangements assuming authorization protocols have been met.
- EMED’s personal-care advisor will manage the case from inception and will facilitate continuity of care until the patient returns home.
EMED’s LIFE LINE program is a group membership program that provides you with the appropriately equipped medical airplanes to transport members to the appropriate healthcare facility.
This program is not insurance so it is not limited by complex language, restrictions, and conditions included in standard insurance policies.
EMED’s staff is available to facilitate member access to services our program features around the clock 365 days year which means members don’t have to wait for an ofﬁce to open to get access to emergency services.
The program works from our Jamaican base and is augmented by a regional ﬂeet of aircraft. Therefore, in a moments notice support can be dispatched to transfer the member to the hospital.
EMED’s Patient advisors will coordinate the case from start to ﬁnish with all the appropriate resources for the medical emergency or treatment. EMED Is committed to making a difference in saving lives.
- EMED LIFE LINE mobile application
- EMED Emergency air ambulance
- EMED Mobile Personal health records
- Locally qualiﬁed physicians to render assistance in approval
- Pre-approved hospital admissions
- Personal medical advisor services 24/7 365 days a year
- Discounted medical services available
“When your life depends on it... You can depend on EMED”